The Randolph Parts Handler
Reduce the cost of handling high volumes of small parts
U.S. Patent No. 4720232
The PARTS HANDLER is a steel constructed bin mounted on a steel frame that is designed to utilize gravity to effect a flow of parts. The frame is made out of structural steel tubing, so it can be moved by Fork Lift. This allows for easy transportation to secondary operation. The front of the bin is hinged to the lower frame. The rear of the bin is elevated by a hydraulic jack, which can smoothly tilt the unit to a 30º angle, controlled by either of two handles located at the side of the unit. The bin is lowered by a valve under the chute.
- Increase productivity, reduce lifting injuries
- Operated by a manual hydraulic jack for effortless parts dispensing or repackaging.
- Chute enables operator to easily control the flow of parts
- Units are stackable
- Welded heavy gauge steel construction
- Up to 5,000 lbs. capacity
- Controllable chute for parts control
- Relief valve under chute
- Optional removable parts divider
- Mobilize via Fork Lift, or available with optional portable cart rolling on heavy-duty casters
- For special sizes, color, or material call for quote
- Standard color blue
The parts handler can be easily loaded onto a mobile cart. All steel construction. Four 5" polyurethane casters (2 swivel/brake and 2 rigid). Mobile cart adjustable height min. 25" max 38".
Shipped fully assembled. All dimensions are in inches.
Quantity Discounts are available. Call toll-free 1-800-322-2052 Ext. 342 (6:00 AM to 2:30 PM Central Time) or use our Contact Us form page.